Established in 2004, QwikPrints LLC
has been providing fast and reliable fingerprinting services in Chula Vista, CA. By working with the California Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation, we use Live Scan digital fingerprinting for pre-employment, state licensure, background checks, and other court-related matters. For those businesses or services that require it, we also provide traditional ink-and-paper fingerprinting and FBI channeling. We understand that your time is precious, so we work to get you in and out of the door in a timely fashion, and we can also come directly to your business if the need arises.
Live Scan Fingerprinting
Live Scan is most commonly used for employment, licensing, and certification purposes. Your fingerprints are digitally transmitted to the California Department of Justice (DOJ) and/or the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
It is extremely important if you have been provided with a Request For Live Scan form by your employer. You need to bring it with you when you get fingerprinted. It has critical information that we need to process your fingerprints correctly.
When do you need a live scan:
- Adoption - Foster Parents
- Childcare Workers - Daycare and Family Daycare Employees
- Contractors License
- DMV - License, Certification, Permit, or BPA
- Healthcare Workers - Registered Nurses, Home Care Aides, RCFE, ARF, CNA
- Notary Public
- Personal Record Review
- Security Guards
- Volunteers - Non-profit
Ink fingerprinting is used to obtain a copy of your criminal history held by the FBI. Usually, this process is between 10-12 weeks.
- If you need to get an out-of-state license, for example, nursing.
- Immigration purposes or adjustment of status.
- Federal employees
We provide the FD-258 and SF-87 cards at no additional cost. QwikPrints LLC is certified by the California Department of Justice.
FBI Channeling - Same Day FBI Report
Qwikprints LLC has been providing same day FBI background checks since 2009. The process of channeling allows us to scan your fingerprints directly to the FBI and securely get a copy of your criminal history report.
You may require your FBI report for the following reasons:
- Adoption of a child.
- Challenge of data
- Personal history request
- Work/travel to a foreign country
Typically, 95 percent of the time, your report will take minutes to be returned. The remaining 5 percent may have to wait a few hours. This service is only available to permanent residents or US citizens.
Mobile Live Scan Services
Mobile Live Scan services are available. Please call the office for further details.
For more information, stop by our office or call us at (619) 585-0022. We look forward to serving you.