QwikPrints   629 3rd Ave Ste F Chula Vista,CA91910   (619) 585-0022
QwikPrints
629 3rd Ave Ste F
Chula VistaCA 91910
 (619) 585-0022

Our Services

Livescan Fingerprinting

Live Scan is most commonly used for employment, licensing and certification purposes. Your fingerprints are digitally transmitted to the California Department of Justice (DOJ) and or the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

It is extremely important if you have been provided with a Request For Live Scan form by your employer you need to bring it with you when you get fingerprinted, it has critical information that we need to process your fingerprints correctly.

  • Childcare Workers- Daycare and Family Daycare Employees
  • Adoption - Foster Parents
  • Contractors License
  • Notary Public
  • Teachers
  • Volunteers - Non Profit
  • Personal Record Review
  • Immigration/ Visa
  • Health Care Workers - Registered Nurses, Home Care Aides, RCFE, ARF, CNA
  • Security Guards
  • DMV - License, Certification, Permit or BPA

Ink Fingerprinting

Ink Fingerprinting is used to obtain a copy of your criminal history held by the FBI. Usually, this process is between 10-12 weeks- If you need to get an out of State License, for example, Nursing.

  • Immigration purposes or adjustment of Status
  • Federal Employees
  • We provide the FD-258 and SF-87 cards at no additional cost. QwikPrints, LLC is certified by the California Department of Justice

FBI Channeling - Same Day FBI Report

QwikPrints LLC has been providing same day FBI Background checks since 2009. The process of channeling allows us to scan your fingerprints directly to the FBI and securely get a copy of your Criminal History Report.
You may require your FBI Report for the following reasons:

  • Personal History Request
  • Work/ Travel to a Foreign Country
  • Challenge of Data
  • Adoption of a child

Typically 95% of the time your Report will take minutes to be returned, the remaining 5% may have to wait a few hours. This service is only available to permanent Residents or US Citizens

Mobile Live Scan Services:

Mobile Live Scan Services are available. Please call the office for further details